New Roofs & Replacements by the Expert Roofing Contractors in El Paso
As a roofing contractor in El Paso with several years of experience and knowledge, we understand the importance of a safe exterior when it comes to your home or business. Our team is trained in OSHA regulations and installation procedures to provide you with a roof that is safe, strong, and built to last. When you hire us as your roofing contractor, you get affordability and credibility. We place a strong emphasis on customer satisfaction and our work reflects our craft.
Is it Time For a Roof Replacement?
Often, the signs of needing a new roof can be small but can quickly escalate if they’re not addressed through proper maintenance. Think of it like you would a car. If you neglect taking it into the mechanic when it begins to make unusual noises, you pose the risk of it breaking down on you.
If you’re experiencing any of the following signs, it could be time for a new roof:
- Your roof is older than 20 years.
- The shingles are curling and buckling, which means the granules are past their life expectancy.
- Roof shingles are falling apart or missing in several areas.
- You can see sunlight coming in through the roof boards.
- There is severe water damage to the ceiling or other structures of your home.
- Your roof is rotting or you’re seeing mold.
Benefits of a New Roof
Roof replacements come with various benefits, some of them you may not have even considered. With a new roof installed by a licensed and insured roofing contractor, not only will you have peace of mind knowing your building is safe, but the value of your home or building also increases.
Here are some of the key benefits of replacing your roof:
- Providing safety to your family or employees.
- Enhancing the energy efficiency of your home or building.
- Increasing resale value.
- Enhancing curb appeal.
Types of Roofs Available
At Allegiant Construction and Roofing, we do our best to accommodate the needs of our customers by providing industry-level insight into the specifications, characteristics, and qualities of different types of roofs.
We service the following residential and commercial roofs:
- Residential Flat Roofs: Flat roofs are good options for homes in El Paso since we don’t have to deal with the build-up of snow. If you’re interested in a rooftop or patio, a flat roof also provides you with that additional space to spend time outdoors. This option is also less expensive than others.
- Composite Shingles: Composite shingles have a fiberglass or cellulose mat in the center that reinforces the strength of the material. The top surface is embedded with a layer of ceramic granules, making the shingle waterproof. As one of the most affordable options, composite shingles are a classic roofing option.
- Clay Tiles: Clay tiles can essentially last you a lifetime. This all-natural roofing option is environmentally friendly and resistant to extreme temperatures. While the material is certainly more expensive than others, it’s a great return on your investment.
We Offer a Competitive Warranty on New Roofs
Our commitment to all customers who need a roof installation is a 5 YEAR warranty on all new roofs. For flat roofs, we offer a 3 YEAR warranty. Most roofing contractors only extend their liability contracts for two years. Because we’re confident in our ability to provide you with long-lasting results, we have no trouble making these types of commitments.
Contact Us Before Your Roof’s Damage Gets Worse
Upon a free estimate of your residential or commercial roof, we can determine if replacing your roof is the best course of action. Simply give us a call at (915) 206-2834 to schedule an appointment. Our team works quickly and efficiently to provide you with a clear assessment. We also give you the opportunity to challenge our estimate by comparing it with a licensed and insured local roofing company. If we can’t meet or beat the offer, we will pay you $500 in cash once your new roof is installed. Please contact us today to learn more.