Repair Service Can Help You Avoid a Full Roof Replacement
Local Roof Repair & Maintenance Done Right
- Best roofing company to work with in El Paso!
- Our top performing roofing contractors will ensure your roof is
- Customer reviews have included, “The job was done in a very short time” and “Awesome customer service and the pricing is fair.”
- As a local roofing contractor, we’re proud to serve other local businesses.
- Affordable roof maintenance services provided year round.
- We’re happy to provide you with free quotes and estimates.
- Our team works quickly to answer your initial questions.
- We have numerous positive customer ratings on Angie’s List and Home Advisor.
- Our 5 YEAR warranty makes us competitive among a vast pool of roofing contractors in El Paso.
- For pricing information, please call or fill out our form to request an appointment.
- Financing options are available.
- We place a strong emphasis on quality work you can depend on no matter if the repair is small or large.
Roof Maintenance Services are Our Specialty
From simple repairs to more intricate roof maintenance, our team is well-equipped to handle a wide range of roofing projects. Our years of experience guarantees that the work we perform will be managed with quality and the finest craftsmanship in the Sun City. Since we are locally owned and operated, bonded and insured, you can have peace of mind knowing that your roofing needs will be met!
Why Keep Up With Roof Maintenance?
The best way to keep your roof from extensive and costly repairs is through preventative maintenance. Just like you shouldn’t wait to see your dentist until you’re experiencing pain, you shouldn’t wait to have your roof inspected until there’s severe damage. By keeping up with the maintenance of your roof year round, you can avoid the need to fully replace it.
Common Issues Found During Maintenance
When it comes to routine inspections, our roofing contractors typically find the following roof issues:
- Loose gravel
- Missing shingles
- Cracked material
- Structural damage
Common Repairs for Damaged Roofs
If you have a new roof, you should generally have it inspected after five years. Roofs older than 10 years should be inspected at least once a year. Taking action early on can help you avoid needing more than one repair.
The most common roof repairs we service include:
- Replacing missing shingles or tiles
- Fixing roof leaks and water damage
- Correcting poor installation
- Treating shrinking roofs
- Repairs needed from damage caused by a hail storm
- Heat or other weather condition damage
- Roof restoration to extend the life of your roof.
We Offer a Warranty on All Roofs We Service
Our standard 5 YEAR warranty applies to all the roofs we service. We even offer a 3 YEAR warranty on flat roofs. Whether you need to repair or replace your roof, we ensure that the service we provide will leave you with long-lasting results.
Prevent More Serious Roof Issues By Contacting Us Today
If not treated properly right away, many small roof repairs can eventually lead to more complicated issues. Our goal is to help you avoid a nightmare situation with repairs that extend beyond your roof. We suggest having your roof inspected once a year, generally in the fall or in the spring before the summer monsoon season hits. No matter the season, we’re happy to provide you with a free estimate to determine the necessary repairs before heavy hail or wind cause worse damage.