Roof Leak Repair in El Paso
We Provide All-Inclusive Roof Leak Repair Maintenance
- Best roof leak repair services in El Paso County.
- Our team consists of top performing roofing contractors.
- Highly reviewed by the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating.
- We service local commercial and residential roofs.
- Our affordable services provide you with the best rates and most trusted roof services.
- For quotes on roof repairs, please call to schedule an appointment.
- We offer a warranty on all home roofs we service, connect with us today to learn more.
- Our pricing is competitive — we will meet or beat any licensed and insured local competitor with a legitimate offer *Please see details for more information.
- Financing is available.
How Do Roof Leaks Begin?
Roof leaks happen for a number of reasons. A small leak can quickly turn into severe damage if it’s not handled quickly and properly. It’s important to have your roof inspected at least once a year to prevent future issues, as problems are not often visible until water is falling inside your home.
The most common reasons for roof leaks include:
- Age of roof: Over time, the material of the roof starts to deteriorate. With the influence of weather conditions and harsh temperature, the material may crack or melt.
- Missing shingles: Missing shingles generally fall off due to heavy winds, but may also fall off due to improper installation or old age.
- Debris build-up: Wind tends to lift things like leaves, twigs, or pine needles to the top of roofs, creating a pile of debris that is damaging to your roof. Debris can eventually trap water and cause it to seep into the roof.
How Leaks Can Affect the Inside of Your Home
When water enters your home, it creates a lot of problems that go beyond the cost of replacing a roof leak. For one, you may acquire mold in areas where dirty water has dried. With mold typically comes insect infestation. Costs of mitigating mold and exterminating pests can quickly add up. Other potential damage that roof leaks create include:
- A higher utility bill due to improper insulation
- A fire hazard from water damage
- Health issues for you and your family
- Ceiling damage
Not All Roofs are Built the Same
Unfortunately, not all roofs provide the same amount of coverage. Flat roofs tend to experience more damage since the lack of slope causes water to puddle on top. On the contrary, materials such as slate are able to sustain bad weather conditions including heavy hail, rain, and wind. Additionally, clay tile is a water-shedding outer layer with a long lifespan. We can offer you more recommendations on roof materials to help you avoid future leaks.
We Work Quickly and Efficiently
If you’re in need of the following services, please contact us today:
- Roof Leak Repair
- Roof Sealant and Caulking
- Emergency Roof Leak Repairs
- Emergency Roof Repairs
Learn More About Our Warranty on Your Roof
At Allegiant Construction and Roofing, we provide a standard 5-year warranty on basic roofs and a 3-year warranty on flat roofs. Please connect with us to learn more about our roof warranties. Our goal is to provide you with trusted and reliable services.
Our Free Estimate Allows You to Make the Best Decision
Before servicing your roof, we will provide you with a free, no obligation estimate. Upon determining the best plan of action, you can decide how to proceed. Since we place a focus on getting the job done right the first time, you’ll never have to second guess if the work we perform will correct the problem — we guarantee it will!