Filing a Roof Insurance Claim in El Paso
The process of filing an insurance claim can be long and confusing. Our role is to help make it easier. Your home is one of your most valuable assets, which is why home insurance is such a vital part of keeping you protected from costly repairs.
When disaster strikes, we understand the devastation that comes along with it. This process can be overwhelming and the last thing you want to be doing is dealing with the insurance company. Our experts will lend a helping hand in dealing with the claims process and help you get your claim resolved so you can get back to your everyday life as soon as possible!
The Steps to Filing a Claim for Your Roof
One of the last things El Paso homeowners want to be dealing with is the insurance claim process. It can feel overwhelming and confusing. Unfortunately, one of the few times insurance companies are welcoming is when catastrophe strikes. By giving us a call to assist you with the process, you won’t have to suffer this burden.
Here are the steps you should take:
- 1. Contact us to schedule an appointment where we will assess the damage and provide you with a free estimate. Our assessment will determine if you should file an insurance claim.
- 2. Contact your insurance provider to schedule an appointment for the adjuster to inspect the damage.
- 3. In a few days, your insurance company will send you a summary of the damages.
- 4. Typically, the next step from your insurance company is to provide you half of the amount to pay for roofing services.
- 5. Upon completing the repairs or replacing your roof, the second check should be provided by your insurance company. At this point the claim process is complete.
What to Do If There’s a Deductible
Deductibles vary by case. Your insurance provider will inform you of the responsibilities you have for the deductible prior to filing a claim. You would be legally responsible to pay the deductible amount that was originally agreed upon when you first purchased the insurance policy.
Contact Us Today For More Assistance
Don’t attempt to handle the process by yourself! Simply give us a call today at (915) 206-2834 to request an appointment. We can help file paperwork, provide you with a free, no-commitment estimate, and answer all of your initial questions.